It is our job to create a livable environment for ourselves. In, or outside of chaos.
Here is a list of beautiful reminders to release any heaviness we’re carrying. And so we continue flourishing
– People and situations are not always going to be considerate of us, but we can DECIDE not to suffer under them.
– I believe we often complain, because we have not made peace with the existence of certain things (And truth is, no matter how loud the cry is, these very things do not stop existing)
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
And wisdom to know the difference.Reinhold Niebuhr
– The biggest impact we can offer the world, which also is the grandest gift to our own selves is a change in perspective. All things align when there’s alignment within.
– We do not have to pin ourselves against everything that happens. This to avoid friction within, and without.
– When you find a problem, be sure to look for its solution.
– Be willing to sacrifice habits, beliefs and ideologies that no longer serve you.
Attachment often comes from the good we remember having received from what our attachment is directed at. Allow things to come when it is their time. Allow things to leave, when they have served their purpose. There is infinite abundance in the universe, should we not allow ourselves to suffer because we have seen the little good we know shatter right in our presence.
New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings.Lao Tzu
– Dissociation. Understand and respect individuality. Do not be afraid of letting people go. Even the ones that have felt like a home, due to relativity.
– Last but not least, take time to know, and understand yourself. The Self, the spirit, the I AM. The Awareness that remains.
My prayer today
Today, in this very moment I am giving it all up, and all away to the Universe. I shall not carry weight that is unbearable for me. I should only move in my freedom of free will, and that is: what is enough for my individual human capacity to carry.